The value of quality data extends to many parts of practice management such as:
- Standard of Care: Practitioners and practice groups are better able to evaluate and increase standards of care with detailed information on outcomes and related variables.
- Benchmarks: Practices and providers can benchmark against national standards as well as other practice groups. Ability to dial into subspecialties such as cardiac, pediatric, and obstetric anesthesia.
- Reimbursement: Insurance carriers can be provided with all necessary details to ensure maximum procedure reimbursement.
- Incentive Revenue: Capture revenue from quality based government, hospital group and insurance carrier incentive programs.
- Data Revenue: De-identified solution data can be included in reports sold which are issued a blockchain digitally encrypted certificate to assure authenticity.
- Peer Review/Human Resources: Human Resources departments are supported with objective performance data when evaluating clinician performance and assessing areas of ongoing education and skill development.
- Contracts: Clear performance data supports dialog when negotiating carrier, hospital and other contracts for services.
- Liability: Legal exposure may be mitigated with clearly documented trends and comparative data.
- Recruitment: Recruitment and retention are supported with individualized practitioner clinical direction for education and skill development.
Contact us to learn more about how the solution can best be deployed for your practice profile and circumstances.